Print format, under the title Index to Legal Periodicals and Books. Volumes are located on the periodical index tables in the Grand Reading Room; also accessible via the UW Madison Libraries home page (see paragraph above); via Westlaw (ILP); via LexisNexis (LAWREV; ILP).
1) Contains: Citations to articles, bibliographies, book reviews, and other titles from 891 legal periodicals (law reviews and law journals). Includes some full text. Also contains citations to more than 2000 law books.
2) Coverage: Articles: 1908 to present; Books: 1993 to present.
3) Search by: Subject, keyword, date, journal title, court cases, statute.
Children and the Law
Kindex-Law Library Index Tables, Grand Reading Room; Hein Online, Law Journal Library
1) Contains: Citations to literature concerning children and the law.
2) Coverage: 1965-2001 (ceased publication after that date.)
3) Search by: Subject (classification) index, author index.