Brings the quick reference information you need right to your finger tips. Key Federal Tax Rates are immediately available on your iPhone. Learn about additional quick reference utilities, tables and rates, or calculators as they become available either free of charge or for a nominal fee. Created by the same team who brings you Checkpoint, Thomson Reuter’s award winning online research platform, the Checkpoint Pocket Assistant provides the apps you need to be more effective and efficient when you’re on the go.
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
- Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
- Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
- Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
- Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
- Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
- Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
- Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
- Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
- Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
- Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
- ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
- IRS Guaranteed eReceipts - No receipt? No problem! Using our bank & credit card import, we create eReceipts for all transactions under $75!
FileThis automatically gathers, delivers and organizes your online statements and household documents
- Automatically fetches statements and bills for the last three years from your online accounts
- Captures multi-page documents and receipts as PDF files
- Bank-Level Security with encrypted communication and data - with 256-bit
- Protected app access with 4-digit PIN
Check your refund status, make a payment, find free tax preparation assistance, sign up for helpful tax tips, and follow the IRS on Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube - all in the latest version of IRS2Go.
Track all your donations year-round for FREE
• Easily import your donations into TurboTax
• Helps reduce your risk of an IRS audit
• Add donated items as well as mileage and cash any time
• Accurately value your donated items
Automatic drive detection makes it easy to capture every mile you drive. Say goodbye to the headache of manually logging every trip. Goodbye to the heartache of leaving dollars on the table when you forget. Hello to the ease of automatic mileage tracking.
Take control of your tax life, year round. Everything's at your fingertips, so you’ll be ready when it's time to file.
- View your customized tax checklist and securely upload receipts and tax documents for your return
- Estimate your refund.
- Find your local H&R Block office, choose a tax pro and schedule an appointment
- Easily access your current and prior year returns.*
- Keep tabs on your return status, so you’ll know when to expect your refund.
- Plan your paycheck to maximize your refund
- Sign in easily using Touch ID
• Automatically retrieves email receipts from your inbox
• Receipts stored in the cloud for easy access
• Personal @OneReceipt email address for forwarding email receipts
• Monthly spending summary, a user favorite
• Return alerts, acts like a personal assistant
• Shipping status to help track your packages
• Categories and tags to organize like a pro
• Manually enter a receipt
Scannable moves paper forward. Scan contracts, receipts, business cards, and any paper that comes your way. Save or share documents instantly and move on.
Automatically capture high-quality scans anywhere
- Scan fast: Point your camera at documents, expense receipts, or whiteboards. Scannable immediately captures them.
- Save time: Scannable automatically rotates, crops, and adjusts images so your scans are clear and easy to read.
- Share or save: Send documents to colleagues via email or text, or export them as PDF and JPG files to Evernote and other apps.
Simply snap a picture and we’ll extract the vendor, total amount, payment method, date and also categorize the receipts into the most common tax categories. You can also instantly create expense reports (with original receipt images) that you can send right from your phone.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access travel plans anytime (even offline), on any device—now including Apple Watch
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social